While it obviously cannot replace the deeper levels of learning people acquire through practical, hands-on experience, our on-line, advanced problem solving training courses already include many practical exercises based on real life case studies.
- No greenhous gas emitting travel required with access to the on-line training where you want, when you want anywhere around the world.
- Everyone gets exactly the same training but everyone also gets to learn at their own pace.
- Easy to train new people as they come on board.
- Easy to retrain those who may need it.
- Skills acquisition exercises insure that minimum levels of understanding and proficiency with the tools have been achieved by all.
- Training already available in English, French & Dutch with other languages possible should they be required.
- Possibility of customizing examples to the specifics of your business.
- Declining price scale depending on number of users.
- In depth understanding of the information required to correctly describe and solve a problem
- A full understanding of the different roles in effective problem solving
- Working knowledge and basic skills in the application of all the tools employed in the different steps of CoThink’s RATIO process
For a complete overview of our advanced problem solving approach, you can sign up now for our free “Introduction to the RATIO model and Event Mapping” on-line course.
Furthermore, with a blended approach combining the acquisition of the basic skills through on-line learning with practical workshops for the key players in your problem solving process, now you can really have the best of both worlds:
- Minimum level of practical skills for all the people involved in your incident management/problem solving process to develop a shared culture which greatly facilitates teamwork
- More advanced, practitioner and/or facilitation skills acquired through classroom training , for those who play a leadership or facilitation role in your process
To find out more about our blended solutions, feel free to book an on-line appointment by webinar using our practical on-line scheduler.